Sunday, February 10, 2008

Karin & Xavier - Wedding

Karin & Xavier were married at the Orlando Museum of Art just a couple weeks ago. The museum was a really cool location, and we loved that it was so different from our norm. I loved that they kept the rooms open during the reception, so the guests could wander as they liked!

Karin got ready at her mother's home, and this was one of my favorite dress shots I've taken!

Karin really was a princess.

The first look!

I love this shot under the trees!

We were totally bummed when it started raining and our session was cut short with them, but seriously... Of all the brides we've shot, I'm so glad Karin was the one who got wet! She just kept smiling!

Nate came to the rescue with our handy-dandy red duck umbrella. I love this shot he got of Karin holding it!


The flower girl's feet just before her big moment...


Yeah... Anyone recognize Anthony? He's one of our special clients. ;)


This was made of sugar! Crazy.

I flipped when I saw this cake! Karin took a picture of Liz and Sam's cake and had it copied! Love it. :)


Karin & Xavier, a huge congrats! You guys threw a great party and we look forward to doing another session soon!

No comments: