Sunday, February 17, 2008

Getting Married - Donations Accepted!

It seems Nathan and I are through the worst of 'February Flu Week 08.' We've been working so hard the past couple of months without a break, and we finally got knocked off our feet and forced to lie around and watch bad tv. :)

As much as I hated being crazy sick, there was something cute about spending Valentine's Day with both of us too sick to take care of the other... We were on seperate couches and Nathan let me catch up on my soaps (GH anyone?), and we napped for hours and hours! I'm also all caught up on Project Runway and I can't wait to see who wins! And are you not thrilled that the writer's strike is supposedly over?? I can't WAIT for The Office (and 30 Rock)!!! Yes, I love my tv!

So now on to my ramblings! Nathan and I love doing engagement sessions, because it's such a cool chance for us to get to know our couple before the big day! I love seeing how people in love interact, and if they're more passionate and romantic, or more giggly and fun. Kalie and Nick were definetely the latter, and the four of us clicked so fast! Kalie is a make-up artist, and I hope to do a spotlight post on her later this year. (Wouldn't you want her pretty face in your getting ready photos?) They got married a couple weeks ago, and before I post their wedding, I thought I'd do a post on what we did for their engagement session- Kalie and Nick are musicians and wanted some pictures of them playing guitar. It made me so happy when Kalie showed up with this sign to use as a prop:

We were able to shoot them playing outside of Knowles Chapel, where they were getting married!



Then they wanted to take it to the streets of Winter Park...

Look at the driver completely avoiding eye contact! (I totally do that!!)


Kalie is head over heels for Nick! :)
For clients who have engagement shoots coming up- What makes you guys unique? We'd love to work things like this into our sessions more often, so start thinking outside the box! You guys rock! :)

Ps- There seriously is a horrible bug going around, so wash those hands twice as much!!

No comments: