Saturday, February 09, 2008

Jillian Rose - Portrait

I'm really hoping this is the last completely forgotton post!

Well, this is Adam & Jennifer... The 2nd couple that ever booked Root Photography to shoot their wedding! They booked just Nathan, and I came along on their engagement shoot and wedding as an assistant. They will always hold a special place in our hearts for being there from the beginning.

Last year Adam and Jenn welcomed little Jillian into the world, and she's such a doll! We met up with them around the holidays for an impromptu family session.

So, I know there's nothing creatively amazing about this shot, but I LOVE that Jillian gave us the first smile of the day as SOON as mom and dad kissed.

My dad makes me feel like this, too...

Aren't her blue eyes incredible?!


Gotta love baby feet! :)

Adam & Jenn, you know we're so happy for you guys! To our other past wedding clients... Who's next!? ;)

2 comments:

Adam Scheinberg said...

We're so glad you got to meet Jillian, I just wish it was on a day when she wasn't so cranky! She's a really happy baby most of the time... really!

Thanks for everything. We're Root Photography clients for life!

Jensey! said...

Well, I guess infants are allowed to be cranky every now and then.. :) We can't wait to see you guys again!