Monday, February 18, 2008

Cynthia & Shane - Engagement

Cynthia and Shane were down from Michigan to plan their Disney wedding when we met up for their engagement shoot! Cynthia is one of the happiest people I've ever met, and I LOVE that she laughed her way through the session! :)

I'm so excited for their wedding this year; I know it'll just be a blast!

Nate grabbed my favorite from the session-

I know it's a totally cliche shot, but I still like it! :)

Our favorite wall!

So, my favorite part of the session was at the end when Cynthia pulled out a little box for us to open- She had this wedding gift made for us!!! I just about died when I saw our names and wedding date on it, and she even went the extra mile to print out a wedding photo from our blog! It was the first wedding gift we recieved, and it'll be the first thing on our tree for years to come!

No comments: