Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crystal & Chris : Wedding

I. Love. Elopements.

This might have a tiny little bitty thing to do with the fact that Nathan and I eloped, but really. There's just something magical about them. :)

Crystal and Chris' engagement shoot went so well that we couldn't wait until the big day. They set a wedding date a while ago, but it wasn't until the day before that the location was pinned down, and I'm so happy they chose St. Augustine.. Everything about the day was perfect! We started at Casa Monica in the honeymoon suite for some getting ready photos of the stunning bride:
And then did a non-first look. :)
They were married at this awesome, awesome location on the beach.
We were pretty much the only ones there!
Their first kiss... EVER!








I should say at this point that we were blessed the whole day to dodge the rain like we did. The clouds were threatening the whole day, but it only rained between locations!
Crystal told me I was the first person to ever compare her to my Audrey Hepburn!

Just saying... :)
Another benefit of eloping? You can sit on the wet ground in your wedding gown!

LOVE her.

:)

Crystal and Chris, we were floored that you chose us to be a part of your big day!!! Congrats again and we wish you the happiest of marriages! :)

4 comments:

ceai.karen said...

This is one of the most romantic weddings I have ever seen. What a blessing it can be shared with loved ones.

Mrs. Seddon

Anonymous said...

The emotion in the picture of their heads together during the ceremony is beautiful.

Studio222 Photography said...

def audrey! I see it.

Jensey! said...

Thanks, guys! :)