Monday, August 04, 2008

Previews & Vote Reminder!

And here we thought we'd have some time off this summer... :)

First off, please vote for us if you haven't already!! They took down the current stats page so I'm getting really antsy! Voting ends August 8th; So please, please, please, please tell every single person you know to take a moment and vote! We need all the help we can get!

Nathan and I have been swamped lately. We've been up late editing and up early to shoot. (Ok, early being like noon-1, but that's our morning, ok?!) We've had some incredible shoots with some incredible clients, like our new British friends whose engagement we shot yesterday...

... And wedding we're joining in on tomorrow! ;) I'm hoping to learn some smashing British phrases that I can start working in my every day conversation!
These guys are Stacy and Brian.. I absolutely cannot wait for their wedding!! I believe 2 of our other brides will be there also, which I think will be a Root Photography record!
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :)
Anyway. I just wanted you guys to know we're alive and working hard and happy and all good things that go along with that. Tomorrow we start with an engagement shoot at the Magic Kingdom with my blogging bride, and end at Sara-Jayne and Gavin's dessert party in Epcot. Let's all cross our fingers and toes for sunny skies!

We're also working hard on some crazy exciting behind the scenes sort of things which I hope to share with you all soon, so until then....

Vote, vote, VOTE! We love you!

No comments: