Friday, August 01, 2008

Kelly & Mike : Wedding

The moment I opened my mail and saw Kelly had sent me smiley face stickers, well... I was in love. :)

You might remember Kelly and Mike from their kick-ass engagement shoot! We started the day just before the ceremony which was rare for us, so we hit the ground running and before you knew it, we were heading out to Shingle Creek for their reception! The whole day went by so fast, I couldn't believe it.
Here's Mike just before the ceremony:
The beautiful bride. :)
Who says being a flower girl is easy?!
My favorite part of the day.. Kelly started saying Mike's vows on accident! Love it. :)


Mr. and Mrs.!
The good lookin' bridal party. How cute are those bridesmaids' dresses, by the way?




Kelly and Mike are so VIP that NASA scheduled a launch for their wedding day! ;)


Probably the sweetest father/daughter dance ever! We hear a lot of repeat songs during this part of weddings, but it was the first time we'd seen a dance to Jimmy Buffett's "Delaney Talks to Statues." It was precious.
The ring bearer was the first guest to hit the dance floor..
Kelly gave her bouquet away to her Mom; It was extra sweet as it was her parents' wedding anniversary!
Loved this scene..

The end. :)

2 comments:

Olie said...

It's sad when I have to check your blog to make sure you're still alive. Ya'll have been so busy!!

Like always, these pictures are awesome. I also love that the bride wore her hair down. I'm sure it was a million degrees out, but she looks great!

By the way, congrats on being in first!! I hope yall totally kick Misty Mitto's ass!

Jensey! said...

Thank you, Lorie. ;)

I know, we've been totally swamped. We're so lucky to have friends like you that stick around even when we disappear!! Now we need you to hit the streets to get some more votes for us! ;)