Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zayber & Joe : Engagement

This particular engagement session was one of those extra warm-fuzzy ones. I love my job, but I think my favorite part about it is seeing people who are just plain crazy for each other! We started Zayber & Joe's session with their little girl, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Zoe. :)


Some yummy light..
For the 2nd half of the session, Joe wore a Ben Folds t-shirt, and Zayber a John Mayer one. They're each of their favorite singers, and Joe proposed duing a concert when Ben Folds AND John Mayer were playing. :)
I want a family portrait of me, Nathan, and Huck like this!!




The end. :( Zayber & Joe, I'm so bummed we're booked on your wedding date, but thank you for letting us play for a little bit!! Best of luck with your upcoming wedding!

No comments: