Monday, July 14, 2008

Kristin & Charlie : Wedding

I should start by saying my brother and I aren't close. In fact, before his wedding, I hadn't seen him in a couple years. I met Kristin via email once they got engaged, and since then, I've had more conversations with my brother than I did when we lived under the same roof.

I pretty much bullied them into letting us shoot their wedding, and luckily, we did a pretty good job. Not only did we get some kick-ass portfolio images, but I was given the chance to reconnect with my brother. I'm beyond grateful for photography and my new sister.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, so let's begin, shall we?

Meet the newest Pearson girl:

I LOVE a good dress shot!

Reason #95 why I love Kristin: She not only let Charlie see her pre-ceremony to get killer photos, but she suggested it!
Secrets. ;)





Charlie going to the ATM, James Bond style.
Probably the only wedding family photo you'll see on here until one of our sisters get married!


This is their Goddaughter, Kai. :)
The priest was Kristin's best friend, which made for a wonderful ceremony.

Love this one!


No comments: