Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carrie & Dan : Engagement

I find that the closer I am to a couple, the harder it is to write about them!! I've put these guys off for way too long. Meet our new friends God gave us: Carrie and Dan. :)

Carrie and Dan's first meeting with us turned into over an hour of us all just laughing and hanging out. I felt like I'd known them my whole life, and that night, Nathan and I were crossing our fingers and toes that they book us! I was counting down the days to their engagement shoot, and surprise, surprise, it was just as perfect! Carrie and I have so many similarities, from our mutual love of everything Christmas to both of us wanting to be Moms when we grow up.

I can't say enough positive things about these two, but as excited as I am to shoot their wedding, I'm even more excited that I know they'll be in our lives long afterwards!

We started their session at Rollins College:
I was so happy they wore reds during the first half of the session. The tones of their clothes matched very nicely with the wood at Rollins:
LOVE it!




Carrie and I also share a love of Wicked, so it was only perfect that we happened upon this random yellow brick on Park Avenue.




Carrie and Dan showing their best "Three fingered smile." ;)
This is why we love them! :)

Carrie and Dan, we love you guys! Congratulations and we can't wait to see you soon! :)

No comments: