Friday, July 11, 2008

Dana & Dan : Engagement

I'll be posting a really important blog for Root Photography clients, current and future, tomorrow, so make sure you're on the lookout! :)

These are some quick favorites from a session we did with Dana and Dan last month during wedding madness. ;) I'm on my way to bed but wanted to make one more post!

I totally think this looks like a Tommy Hilfiger ad!

Love it. ;)




My favorite part of engagement sessions is that second when you KNOW your clients are 100% comfortable in front of the camera!
My favorite from the day!
The end. :)

3 comments:

kaYris said...

man, I can't wait till I get engaged, married, the whole shabang, just so I can have you and nate take the photos! :D Beautiful work, once again!

Anonymous said...

What a fun couple! Gorgeous shots as always you two :)

Just checked the standings for the A-List, and you're only 1% away from number one! Ya'll are like the comeback kids. You totally deserve to win!!

Studio222 Photography said...

sooo pretty!