Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nathan & Jensey's Birthday Recap!

I'm baaaack! Now I'm all behind on posts again, so here's a really quick recap of Nathan's birthday last week:

His birthday night started with a surprise scavenger hunt-ish thing around town. :)

When we reached the last location, there was a fabulous cake waiting. (Made by the one and only Leigh!) She's so talented, I can't stand it. I looooooved the cake! If you have a special occasion coming up, let me know and I'll give you her info. Leigh really is the next big thing in the cake world, I just know it. ;)


I surprised Nathan with a backyard camp-out, complete with a new tent, lantern, and pink & blue sleeping bags! Huckleberry Finn liked the secret shoe pocket in the front- It was just his size! :)

We took a quick trip down to south Florida to celebrate with Nate's family... (The kids had some trouble with the icing..)

And his mom threw us a wedding shower! And now on to MY birthday (St. Patty's Day!).

This was my secret surprise gift that Nathan & Jon built for me, while Lorie was sneaky and took me shopping! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Had a few too many of these & hit the Magic Kingdom!

My best friends in the world! Aren't they pretty?!

Me & my husband. :)

Group picture with Peter Pan & my special friend, Wendy! Isn't Wendy extra pretty? And no offense to Peter Pan, but seriously... Jonathan would make a much better one, no? ;)


PS- There's a new blog poll on the right side! Please vote! I'm really getting into the whole blogging thing, and I'd love to know what you guys are most interested in reading about. Thanks so much! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jensey, It looks like your birthdays were an absolute blast! I am soooo jealous that you got to stay at Cinderella's castle-it truly looked like a fairytale. By the way, I love the picture of you and Nate from your birthday recap. Your blue eyes look stunning!

Anonymous said...

You're right that Jonathan would make a better Peter Pan than me. He would definitely fill out the costume nicely.

Jensey! said...

Hey, Brooke! :)
YES, our birthdays were so fun! And thank you for the compliment on my eyes! :) I wish we got to stay at Cinderella Castle.. We actually just got to pop in for an hour or so to take pictures! Still a dream come true for me, though!

Peter Pan- WOW! Thanks for stopping by! I wonder who else will be stopping by soon? ;)