Saturday, March 01, 2008

Becoming a Root!

Ok. It's now been 2 months, 6 days since Nathan and I were married, and I'm ashamed to say I STILL haven't changed my last name!! It seems like this huge, daunting task to me, and I've been putting it off week after week.

Does anyone have any tips on where to start, or maybe an order of places to visit, or ways to save time? ANY help would be greatly appreciated! I'm really hoping to get this done in one day. (Ha!)

Because a post doesn't seem like a post without a picture or two, here's some of our little Huckleberry when we took him to the beach last month!




3 comments:

Carly said...

Jensey -
check out this kit from the webpage of a FL minister. I think it will be helpful! - Carly

http://www.abeautifulceremony.net/namechange.html

Jensey! said...

Carly- That's a huge help! Thank you!!

Darcie Bruce said...

Have you been to the Social Security office yet? That's the main place I changed my name. Pretty much the only place unless there was a place on the back of the bill or something easy :)

You'll need to get your new social security card though... that's where you actually change your name. It's really easy.. you just have to take them your marriage certificate, and it takes about 2 minutes.