Friday, March 28, 2008

Katrina & Aaron - Engagement

Katrina & Aaron are engaged! They were such naturals from the second we started shooting. Katrina was totally fierce and worked it all afternoon. ;)

We did their engagement session around Rollins campus, and I'm so excited with some new spots we got to play with!

Nathan and I are crazy for ivy walls!

I think if Wonderland were a real place, it'd look something like this-






I looooove when Spring comes and for a short while, Florida isn't all green!


My favorite from the session!



I think this is probably my favorite thing about Florida.. Yes, for me, mossy trees are so much cooler than the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a wonderful job with this shoot... great shots!

Jensey! said...

Thank you!! They were a dream to work with!