Monday, June 09, 2008

Kamil & Mike : Engagement

Kamil and Mike chose New Smyrna for their engagement session location, and we couldn't be happier they did! My favorite thing about this couple is that they asked us to document them doing things they love doing. I can truly say it made such a difference in their session, and I'd love to encourage anyone reading this to think about getting creative with your engagement shoot as well!

The session started with them jumping in a canoe for some shots down the river...
I asked for a smooch, and they were incredibly brave to oblige! ;)
Then we hit the streets for some shots of Kamil on the precious bike that Mike restored for her! (Notice the M&K on the back? I LOVE it!!)

The next two shots are similar, but I still can't pick a favorite!

Then we hit some beach for a bit!


As we were leaving, Nate and I saw this INCREDIBLE location that I can't wait to revisit! Kamil and Mike really made the scene come together, and I just love the feel of this next series:



How cute is Kamil? :)
Kamil and Mike, we're beyond excited for your wedding in the coming months! Until then, maybe we'll see you around the B3!

No comments: