Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008 - The glorious day in which Nathanial Root turns 25!

I love my husband.

No one makes me laugh as hard and love as deeply as he does. To say he's my best friend and soul mate feels like such an understatement. It's an interesting thing when you live and work with your husband, all under the same roof of your home, and a phenomonal thing when you LOVE every minute of it. There's no one else I'd rather have my life joined with, personally, romantically, or business-relationshipy. With Nathan, what you see is what you get... A dashing, talented man who loves his wife so very much!

Nathanial, I still can't belive you picked me. I promise to work even harder at showing you daily how much you mean to me, and how blessed I am to have you in my life... All the time! As cheesy as it sounds, I love you more every day. You're the coolest guy I know. Giggity giggity. ;)




4 comments:

Mari & Ant said...

Happy Birthday Nate!!!

Karin N Xavi said...

May with this new year of life all your dreams and aspirations come true!

Happy Birthday!!!!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!!! We have this upcoming year is even more magical than the last!
Brooke & Chris

Jensey! said...

Nathan says a big thank you to all of you!!! :)