Friday, March 07, 2008

Kelly & Mike - Engagement

Kelly and Mike's engagement session started at the University of Tampa and ended at the beach! They were SO much fun to shoot... Kelly is hilarious and she and Mike are so made for eachother. In the time that they've been together, they've traveled all over the world together. Mike proposed to Kelly in one of my all time favorite locations- Kensington Gardens in London!

I love the sunflare here-


They're such rockstars!!
I think this one's going in our office!


We played until sunset... It was totally worth it!

This is my favorite!! I was aiming directly into the sun and couldn't even see what I was shooting. I haaaaate that it's out of focus... But still good, right?


Kelly and Mike, we're gonna have SO much fun on your wedding day!! We'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are particularly striking. Love what a wide variety of shots you took.

Jensey! said...

Thanks, Lacey!!

Unknown said...

These photos are beautiful and so filled with love;-)

Jeanie

Abigail Q said...

I love the one third from the bottom that is out of focus! Its beautiful!