Thursday, February 21, 2008

Casi Bailey - Headshots

I'm so blessed to be surrounded by the best of the best friends a girl could ask for! Seriously. One of the people I'm most thankful for is my best far-away friend, Casi. Casi and I met when I first moved to Florida, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! As fate would have it, we were both interns on the Walt Disney World College Program working as Fantasyland Operations Hostesses. Sounds fancy and important, right? We basically sweated our butts off pushing buttons at Dumbo! Woohoo!

Anyway, I truly belive Casi is my female soul mate, and we were destined to become best friends. It was a strong love for Audrey Hepburn and Seinfeld that brought us together, and I can't even start with how much I love her. She's the funniest person I've met in my life, and we have one of those friendships that people just don't get. We seem completely different, but the truth is she just says and does everything I think and keep inside. She's fabulous, and one day, she'll be the new Tina Fey. Casi came for a visit on our would-have-been wedding anniversary, and as always, I had the time of my life, and lost 5 pounds on laughter alone. She wanted some updated headshots, and seeing how that's kinda what we dooooo, I finally talked her into a quickie session in Winter Park. So.... Here ya go!!

Have you talked to your hand lately?

Funny AND gorgeous!

Setting up the shot...

Got it! This is toooootally Audrey, and I love it!

Chillin' in a bathtub in Casa Feliz..



Some blue wall lovin'.

Casi Bailey, I love you more than life! 5 more months!!! :)

No comments: