Monday, October 19, 2009

10.19.09

Nathan and I will be in and out of the office the next two weeks. Please be patient for us to respond to your wonderful calls and emails, and we'll do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. Thank you! :)



We recently went to the best optometrist ever, and she was cool enough to let us take some pictures of each other after our appointments. ;) Yes, we're dorks. We look forward to unveiling our new looks soon!! Hint- We're even cuter now, if I may say so, myself!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. You two are the most hilarious couple ever. Thank goodness the both of you have cameras to document the hilarity.

Becka said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh! I can't wait to see them, I hope you got glasses becasue I love them! I had Lasik like a decade ago (now I feel old) but sometimes I ask my optometrist (my aunt) to send me glasses without a prescription because they make me feel so cute and smart.