Friday, February 27, 2009

Christin & Ryan : Engagement

I just wanted to post a few favorites from Christin & Ryan's engagement shoot we shot around our home in Celebration. :)


Christin is one of our gorgeous Disney brides, and I love that she wore the dress she got engaged in for these photos. :)


If I remember right, Christin was trying to get Ryan to make his elephant sound, which he didn't, but I'm holding out hope for the wedding day. ;)






Nate was totally in a tree to get this shot!
Favorite. :)
Christin & Ryan, we can't wait to see you this May!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, I cannot stop looking at these, love them! I'm still working on getting Ryan to make his sound for you, its quite entertaining, can't wait to see you for our wedding!

Jensey! said...

Aww, Thanks, Christin! Tell Ryan we won't shoot until we hear it. ;)