Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're Blowing This Popsicle Stand!

I apologize for the severe lack of blogs.. We have some pretty big things going on this side of the camera! :)

  • Nathan and I will be out of the country for a wedding in the Virgin Islands until Tuesday, November 4th, and won't be back home until Saturday, November 8th. We'll have limited access to email until the 4th, so please be patient while we do our best to get back to you in a timely manner! ;)
  • We also just recently moved, but our phone numbers haven't changed. If you need our new mailing address, drop us an email and let us know! :)
  • The winter print sale will take place Sunday, November 30th through Wednesday, December 3rd. More info on what the sale entails soon, but this will be the perfect time to pick up gifts for family!
I think that's it.. Until next time, here's our baby! :)

1 comment:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

So cute! And wow, I didn't realize you guys were in Celebration! I might be coming back there in a few weeks for something else with the bride, and if so, I'll let you know if I have time to meet up. It would be great to see you guys!