Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Kate & Robby : Wedding

Ever since their engagement shoot, we were so excited for Kate and Robby's big day. Kate is one of those naturally extra-happy people, so it was no surprise to see her sail through her wedding day with a smile on her face!

I don't link to other vendors nearly as often as I should, but Kate had an exceptional team on her wedding day and I just want to pass along some love to these guys! I'll try to get in this habit more often, so let me know if it's helpful to you!!

Hair & Make-up: Magnolias Salon & Spa
Ceremony Venue: Knowles Chapel
Coordinator: Wonderful Weddings
Reception Venue: Citrus Club
Videographer: CVP
Live Band: 5th Avenue Music
Knowles has become one of our favorite places to shoot!
I tell ya.. Some girls are just made to be brides!


Love this one Nathan grabbed!




Yay!
Nathan's view..
And mine! :)

Kate and Robby were sweet enough to let us bring along an assistant for their wedding day! I have to admit, though, my favorite shots Lorie grabbed were of Nathan and I working! ;)



FAAAAAVORITE! Nathan is amazing and our clients are rockstars. :)

The reception hall was just lovely.
First dance to Michael Buble..
Hello, cake!
LOVE this series!

Bouquet toss! Huzzah!
Really, really ridiculously good-looking couple.


The end. :)
Kate and Robby, we LOVED your wedding!! Let's do it again sometime! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jensey and Nate, you two are awesome, and it is so fun working with you in your element. I can't wait to assist again!

As for the photos, absolutely gorgeous!!! Totally bridal magazine worthy!