Monday, May 12, 2008

Root Announcement!

I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know Nathan and I will be out of the office until Tuesday, May 20th! We're flying out to Oregon tomorrow to shoot my brother's wedding (!!!!), and then we have a wedding in Memphis this weekend! I know we'll have limited time for phone and email, so please be patient with us as it might take a little longer to respond to you.

And another announcement, all Instaproofs events are currently having a sale on large prints- Any print 8x10" or larger is discounted 30-65%, depending on the size.. Enjoy! :)

(Huck doing what he loves best- riding in the car with the window down!)

3 comments:

MWS said...

Huck is the cutest thing ever!

Jensey! said...

I know!! Just seeing his big goofy grin makes me homesick for him! :)

Lea said...

omg

cute overload!

only thing keeping this photo from slaying me with squishy luv is kittens.