Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jamie & Jeff - Engagement

Jamie and Jeff asked us to come to Tampa for their engagement shoot, and I'm so happy we did! We started at the University of Tampa, where we played with some yummy light..
I love when couples get this comfortable so quickly!
Can't go wrong with sun flare and a super hot couple! ;)
We always tell clients to let us know during the session if they have any ideas. When we were walking around Ybor City, Jamie insisted on getting a photo of them in a cafe window. I'm SO happy with how it came out!! Nathan snagged this...
While I grabbed a different angle..
My favorite from the session! I was on my tummy to shoot this one, while my handsome husband watched for cars. :)


During the session, I fell in LOVE with the random apartment complexes in Tampa! This one felt so Alice-in-Wonderland to me!

Nathan always gets the 'magic' shots!

Jamie took us to a special spot at the end of the evening, which happened to be where they had their first date. They sat on this concrete wall overlooking the ocean, city, and a wall of rocks, and talked for hours. Yeah... just a *little* bit romantic. ;)
Jamie & Jeff, we're so happy you guys found us!! See you in a year!

No comments: