Friday, January 18, 2008

Leigh & Mark - Wedding

I was so worried about Leigh and Mark's wedding because it was one of the only times I wasn't able to make it to their engagement shoot! Even though I'd only met them during our meeting, I felt like we were best friends. They're one of the most creative couples I've ever met, and I fell in love with all the work they put into details of the day. Mark is an artist, and on an easel next to their engagement guestbook was a piece he created from mixed media from Nate's picture:

Isn't it incredible?! We were totally blown away.


The next couple are from their first look at Lake Eola. They saw eachother for photos a few hours before their ceremony, so we were able to get all photos finished early. I can't stress to couples enough how important this is, especially if you're planning on getting married right before sunset. Nathan and I both feel like it's so much more intimate and emotional than the traditional way anyway, and we've never had a couple regret doing it. :)






I loved the gnome at their candy station!! I named him Ernie. :)

Gotta love 5 ringbearers!



Nathan and I take a picture of ourselves in a mirror during every wedding! This was one of my favorites.. I loved the chunky gold mirror!




Congrats, ya'll!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay we got a blog!! I was so bummed you couldnt make it to our engagement shoot because I knew that meant we wouldnt get a blog :( So i am absolutely thrilled that you posted one for our wedding!! Thank you Jensey! I love our pictures more every day:) You guys are the best!!