Friday, September 21, 2007

Carrie & Patrick - Engagement

I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to go to Carrie and Patrick's shoot! I was incredibly sick and barely able to make it from the bed to the couch in the morning, let alone from our home to the Polynesion Resort at Disney. Carrie and Patrick were in town from California to finalize plans for their fabulous wedding at Disney's Epcot Center, and I can't WAIT to be a part of it!

I know Nathan had a wonderful time with them, and I was so jealous of him when I was editing the pictures! Anyway... He totally made me proud, and I really look forward to their wedding! Our first Disney wedding! Yesssssssssss! :)









2 comments:

chayward said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm in a blog! Hey everybody - I'm in a BLOG! Next stop... podcast!!!

P.S. Thank you, Jensey, for making us famous! Love, Carrie

Anonymous said...

Boy, am I glad Jason and I aren't the only ones who purposely make goofy (pun intended) faces in our photos! Er...at least I hope Carrie and Patrick did that on purpose...;)