Sunday, July 22, 2007

Alaska Recap Part 1

Well, Nathan and I got back from Alaska a few days ago, and we're trying to adjust to everyday life and flat land again! :)

We were so lucky during our trip, as my Dad and his friend Chris flew us all over the place. We spent a day in Homer, where we went to Halibut Cove, a remote island that the only way in is by boat! There are only 60 residents there, and we sailed in, had lunch, walked around the island a bit, and came back. We went fishing, shooting, hiking, all that good stuff.

We were just there last week, and already, we can't wait to go back! It was so cool to see where my Dad was born and raised, and what his life's like up there now. He's been there 5 years, and this was my first trip up!

Anyway, enjoy some of my favorites.. Stay tuned for pictures of Nathan risking his life for photography! :)





Nathan & I mid-flight! :)



My handsome father!


My beautiful sister and I in a field of horseflies and daisies!


My favorite. :)




Flying over Mt. McKinley on our last full day there.

No comments: