Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Orleans

Nate and I just got back from an incredible trip to New Orleans! Between seeing old friends, and engagement shoot, touring around, eating like pigs, and shooting a wedding, three days really wasn't enough! We stayed in a great hotel, the International House. It was centrally located in the city, just a few blocks from the French Quarter and Riverside. From the moment we checked in, the staff really rolled out the red carpet for us! You can't beat the price right now, so if you're looking for a weekend getaway, New Orleans is ready for visitors again. :)

While we were there, I was able to see Liz, my old roommate (pictured bottom right). Liz worked across the street from our hotel and was able to meet us for beignets. We also met up with a friend of mine from high school who writes me often. It was so nice to catch up with two of my favorite people, and I can't wait to see them at our wedding in December! Check back later in the week to see our update on April and Josh's engagement shoot and wedding!

No comments: