Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nicole & Michael : Wedding

Typically when our couples book us, it's because the bride-to-be's friend used us, or maybe she found us online... This time, however, it was the groom who was insistent on asking us to photograph their day! Michael and Nathan attended UCF together and Michael was actually a pretty big influence for Nathan to get into photography. Michael's an amazing photographer himself, and we're selfishly hoping to bring him over to the dark side and have him start assisting us at weddings soon!

These guys had an A-List team of vendors, from Flourish to Joe Magic to us! We knew the day would be amazing. :)

Nicole was stunning. And I do mean stunning!
Recognize this girl? It's Kalie! Our past bride, Kalie, works as a makeup artist at About Face, and did a phenomenal job on Nicole's hair and makeup! :)

Probably my favorite groom portrait ever. :)

Nicole and Mike were married in October, right in the middle of a chain of couples that opted for the 'first look.' With these guys, we were able to do all the family photos before the ceremony and take just the two of them out for sunset photos.

I look sooooo akward, but I had to post this, because it was our 2nd time to ever be on the couple's family shot list! :)
Nicole chose to go with one of our all time favorite florists- Flourish! The guys did an amazing job transforming my favorite Orlando venue, Casa Feliz, into an even more beautiful venue. :)




Their tent outside was jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
Nicole and her bridesmaids were sneaking a peek at the guests arriving. :)
Their ceremony was officiated by the always charming Kevin Knox.
*sigh.* I love this place...

Fist bump at the altar after the kiss. Amazing. :)


Nicole and Michael, clearly, were up for anything. I think this is my favorite from the day. :)

I've always loved her unique pearl engagement ring! :)










I love you guys!!!



Yeah...


One of our favorite DJs, Joe Magic, kept the place packed all night long. :)


We followed these guys to their hotel, the Grand Floridian, for a few more relaxed portraits.

Random fact: I used to work for Basin! :)
I'm loving mirror shots with our couples. :)




Nicole and Michael, we wish you guys the happiest of ever afters! We hope to see you again soon! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, what fantastic photos, such a beautiful couple. I love how they were up for anything, it was great that they had fun on their special day. As always I love the mirror shots. The wedding was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

a) i love basin. and i love that you worked there. a+
b) amazing pics... as always. you guys are just fab! :)

Stefanie said...

that is the best ring shot ever. i LOVE her engagement ring!!