Monday, January 18, 2010

Carly & Aaron : Wedding

I'm so excited to share Carly & Aaron's wedding day with you guys! You might remember them from their killer engagement session. You know, the one with the appearance by Mount Rushmore! Well, Carly and Aaron were married at Disney's Shades of Green resort at Walt Disney World!
Meet Carly's Mom, who I'm convinced is my Mom's twin separated at birth!


Simply gorgeous. :)

Their "first look." :)


I love this. :)

Favorite!





Carly, I love you!!
Seriously, I can't express how strange it is to see your Mom's face on another person! :)











How cute is their cake?

Last dance love. :)



Carly & Aaron- We hope you're loving life in the desert! Call us when you're back in the area! :)

1 comment:

Magee-Lee Family said...

LOVE their cake topper! I have that same Willow Tree figurine in my growing collection. Love it!