Sunday, December 07, 2008

Angela & Al : Wedding

Angela and Al were such a sweet couple that married a couple months ago at Disney's Wedding Pavilion. :)

I love this shot of Angela's Mom lacing the back of her dress:
Such a happy bouquet, no?
L O V E when couples see each other beforehand!

Angela and Al were our first couple at the Pavilion to have a string trio, and it set such a classy mood for the ceremony!





The string trio started playing "True Love's Kiss" from Enchanted after they kissed. :)



My view...
Nathan's view!


We LOVED their reception location at the Grand Floridian!!! The light was divine.
First dance to "So Close" from Enchanted... Notice a theme? ;)

I loved their pre-cake dessert!

Seriously... I love this location!
Paparazzi during the cake cutting:
One final group shot:
One of my favorite mirror shots of us! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful! So Close will be my first dance too.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos as always. I really love the photo of you two!