Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sarah & Jared : Engagement

Considering it's already Sarah and Jared's wedding day, I thought it appropriate to post some of my favorites from their engagement session! :)



I sorta fell in love with her boots. :)





Sarah is an artist herself and makes these jaw-dropping, amazing altered books. Check out her website to get inspired- I'm a huge fan of her work and can't wait for our next down time so I can start one, myself. :)
Sarah's beautiful ring on one of her beautiful pages. :)
I wonder who took this one..
My monkey!

Sarah & Jared, y'all need this on canvas!
SO cute. :)

Happy wedding day, you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, I don't know who you are, but you are an AWESOME photographer! These pictures are gorgeous and unique, and not just because Sarah is beautiful :-) NICE WORK!