Sunday, April 06, 2008

Lauren & Rob - Wedding

Have you gone to B3 yet? Lauren has! Don't forget, the contest ends April 14th!

Ever since Lauren & Rob got soaked in a fountain for their engagement session, I've really been looking forward to their wedding! They were married in the Winter Park Presbytarian Church and celebrated afterwards at the Winter Park Racquet Club.

Buttons down the back of wedding gowns make me melt! :)

Lauren was the epitome of class from head to toe!



As they were walking down the aisle after "I do," they stopped for a kiss...


I think this one's my favorite:




Some of my favorite serious faces!

I love this one of Lauren & Rob praying before dinner.



Sparkler exit! Our favorite!!

Lauren's wedding gift to Rob was a surprise - He thought they were leaving the wedding in the limo, but she surprised him with an exit in a Rolls Royce!

The end! Lauren & Rob, we wish you the very best, and are so happy to have you in our Root Photography family! Thank you for the honor! :)

2 comments:

Michelle Guzman said...

You two are so talented. I love keeping up with your blog.

Unknown said...

Beautiful images. Moments of love! I sure they will cherish these pictures forever! Wonderful job!

Jeanie