Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lauren & Rob - Engagement

We did Lauren & Rob's engagement session about a week ago, and I'm so giddy about the results! Nathan and I had just gotten back from a photography convention in Tampa, and I finally got some kick-ass Photoshop actions I've been wanting for ages. In fact, they're Totally Rad. ;)

These lovely kids are getting married this March, and I simply cannot wait! I must say, though, as much as I loved the couple, I LOVED meeting Jackson, their lab! Hard to believe this was the first session we've done with a pet. My favorite thing was seeing how they both light up when Jackson's around! In the middle of shooting, Lauren randomly announced she wanted her and Rob to get IN a fountain at the end of their session! I love how far our clients will go for art!

Lauren and Rob, thank you for being such rockstars, and we'll see you guys in March!


One of my favorite foot-popping shots.





Meet the handsome Jackson!




LOVE the feel of this one!

I want this last one on a HUGE print in our office!

No comments: