Monday, October 08, 2007

Sarah & Ben - Wedding

I've known Sarah ever since the 2nd grade. We were both in Mrs. Jones' class, and I was totally jealous of her because, at age 7, she was pretty much the most amazing artist I'd ever encountered. Seriously. Sarah was obsessed with all things Judy Garland, and her drawing of Toto was picked to be showcased at our school's front office for everyone to see. I did what any normal 7 year old girl would do with such strong feelings of jealousy... I stole her horse necklace one day on the playground and lied about it to the teacher!

I finally apologized for such hasty childhood actions when we found eachother on Facebook.com years and years later, and thankfully, she forgave me. So much so that she invited Nate and I to shoot her beach wedding last week! We had quite the trip up to Destin, (including our car overheating in Talahassee, and us having to rent a car, shoot the wedding, and pick it up on midnight the next day), but we finally made it, and all was worth it once Sarah got zipped in her beautiful gown!

All that said, it really was wonderful to be a part of her wedding day! You'd never know by the way Ben and Sarah look at eachother that they just met four months ago!

Congratulations, ya'll! We hope to see you again soon! :)















No comments: