Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11.17.09 : Preview Day!

Red cups at Starbucks, Christmas music playing in stores, the Magic Kingdom draped in garland, being able to step outside and not break a sweat... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm working like a crazy person for the next 5 days so I can take a "real" vacation. I have TONS of holiday festivities all mapped out in Google Calendar for the next month and a half, and I couldn't be more excited! :)

We had a weekend jam-packed with photographic goodness, and unfortunately I came down with a bug on Friday night that's just now starting to let up. Thank you to our wonderful weekenders Jenny & Dan, Gantry & Michael, and Karin & Peter for dealing with my fever, stuffy nose, and exhausted self! As much as I hate that I was sick last week, I'm kinda hoping that means it'll be smooth sailing til Christmas! *knocks on wood.*

Because a post just isn't the same without some lovely photos, here's a sneak peek into the two engagement shoots we photographed this weekend, beginning with the charming Michael-
And his most beautiful half, Gantry-
:)
Just a few hours later, it was on to Karin & Peter's Baldwin Park session. Karin has the most adorable laughing face!
Hello, gorgeous!
:)
Thanks again, guys, and I'm so excited to edit the rest!! :)

Oh, and don't forget to VOTE FOR US! Please and Thank-You!!!!

No comments: