Sunday, May 06, 2007

Marielys & Anthony!

We're shooting Marielys and Anthony's wedding this summer, and after this session, we absolutely cannot wait! After reading the blog and seeing our gallery pictures, Marielys really wanted to do her engagement photos at Disney's Boardwalk. We always love working there, because there's such a variety of backgrounds to play with! This time, we found this hill covered in ivy, and as soon as we set them up, they worked it like no other. Nate got one of my all-time favorite engagement photos on this hill.. I only wish we could do a bridal session there!

Marielys and Anthony, you guys were the best, and we're so excited for your wedding!! Happy planning! :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I loved the pictures. Thank you guys so much for producing such a beautiful memory for Anthony and I.

:-) Mari

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE that last one. Way cool :)

Jensey! said...

Mari: Just a few more short weeks until the big day! We can't wait. :)

Amanda: I loooove that you dropped in! Thank you! :)