Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Super Wonderful Birthday

So my birthday was this past Monday (the 12th) and Jensey made sure it was the absolute best ever! The day started with a custom-ordered Jensey breakfast, and then continued with a surprise adventure to somewhere in Orlando. After driving down I-4 and through some side streets on 192, we come up to a big open field...


...with a helicopter in it!!



This is something I've wanted to do for years. It may seem touristy cheesy (and it is), but it's so cool! I'm generally afraid of heights, but it was a blast flying over Orlando seeing things from a different angle! Here are a few of my favorites....





And after the wonderfully fun helicopter ride, I still had another big gift in store! (Did I mention yet how amazing Jensey is?) Jensey went way over the top and got me a digital camera. Now, I know that may not sound like much since we're photographers and all, but I've not had a point&shoot digital since December of 2000. Cameras have come a long way since then and I couldn't be happier with my new Canon Powershot SD750. As you can imagine, our wedding cameras aren't all that great to bring absolutely everywhere. But the Powershot is!! Don't be surprised if you see it our next wedding! ;)

Thank you for an amazing birthday, Jensey! You kicked my butt this year, but next year it's my turn!

1 comment:

Adelaide's Got Balls said...

Oh man, I've always wanted to go for a helicopter ride- it's been a dream since I was a itty bitty boy. I'm so jealous!

Happy (late) birthday, Nate! :)