Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cailey & Hal

We're baaaack! Nathan and I just spent the last week in Las Vegas, for the WPPI conference at the Paris Hotel! We had such a good time.. Our friend Brian shot our engagement pictures, so now I feel like I'm getting married again. :) (Thank you again, Brian!) I had my hair and make up done at the hotel salon, so I really felt like a rockstar.. The margarita didn't hurt, either. :) I love being behind the camera, but when it comes to being in front of it, I completely freak out. Go figure!

I'm so behind on blog posts, it's not even funny! These are some of our favorite shots from our first wedding of the month, Cailey and Hal. They got married at the beautiful Cypress Grove Park. If you're location hunting, you should really check it out! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't too nice to us that day, so the reception was held under a tent outside. Everyone still had a wonderful time, of course, and Cailey looked absolutely stunning!! Congratulations to you both, and I hope you loved San Francisco as much as I do! :)

1 comment:

cailey said...

Just showing mom the wedding photos. Thank you for capturing so many special moments in such a wonderful way.

Love,
Hal, Cailey, & Rosemary (mom)